How do I create an HTML signature in Google Apps Gmail?
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to signature section
- Click on the radio button next to the text box editor.
- For TCNJ Faculty/Staff: Open a new browser window and go to https://brand.tcnj.edu/email-signature/emailtemplate2.html
For TCNJ Students: Open a new browser window and go to https://brand.tcnj.edu/email-signature/emailtemplate6.html
- Copy the entire signature including the space above the horizontal line.
- Paste the signature into the text box editor
- Type in your information
- You may select the button for “Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the “–” line that precedes it.”
- Select the Save Changes button at the bottom.